Friday, February 11, 2011

Beginnings

Hello all,

I just thought I'd take the time to explain what it is I'll be doing on here. The purpose is rather simple. I intend to post videos and descriptions of all the mods I install or create and use for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.



For those of you that stumble upon this without any prior knowledge, mods are essentially addons to the game made by individuals like myself in order to enhance the gaming experience. They come in many varieties, and the online modding community for Oblivion is one of the largest.

 The categories I'll be discussing on this blog will range from texture replacers to gameplay overhauls. I'll take any suggestions that people make and will do my best to make my posts both entertaining and useful. Of course, if you are someone who has never played Oblivion or is unable to run the game on your computer, my contributions may seem boring to you. Consider this a disclaimer.

I hope I can get this going very soon, so be sure to keep an eye on it. But for now, this all I have to say. Blessings of Akatosh upon ye.

No comments:

Post a Comment