Sunday, February 13, 2011

QTP 3 Redimized

To get the ball rolling, I thought I'd start with something simple. QTP 3 Redimized is a world texture replacer. For those that aren't familiar with Oblivion modding terms, this means that the mod is designed to enhance the visual details of the world as a whole. Installing a mod like this only requires the player to replace the current game's texture files with the new ones, which is relatively simple when it comes to modding. The result is very stunning though, as you can hopefully see in the video. Pay close attention to the bricks in the sewer and the ground outside.


Although there are several different varieties of this texture pack, the Redimized version seems to work the best with most people's computers. That being said, I've never personally tried to use any others. If you're interested in getting this mod for yourself, you can find it here.

As I go forward, keep in mind that I'll be layering these mods on top of each other. That means that if you see a video in the future of me displaying another texture replacer, QTP 3 Redimized will be present as well unless otherwise stated. I'll be making more videos and posts on here as I continue to add more mods, so be sure to let me know if there's anything you'd like to see. Thanks for your time, and goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment